Find out more about the Executive Health Medicals we offer. You can find information for employers and employees on this FAQ page.
1. What should I bring to my appointment, and is there anything special I need to do prior to the appointment?
You will need to bring the following with you to your assessment:
- Photo identification
- Glasses, contact lenses or hearing aides
- Details of your medications along with the details of the Doctor who prescribes them to you
- Details of any medical conditions that may affect the outcome of your assessment
You will need to do the following prior to your assessment:
- Drink enough water to be able to provide a urine sample, but no more than 300 mL per hour
- Do not expose yourself to increased noise levels 16 hours prior to assessment (ie music, machinery, airplanes etc)
- Wear comfortable clothing you could exercise in
2. When will my results and paperwork be completed?
3. Can I have a copy of my medical paperwork and results?
4. Can you charge my company, or will I have to pay for the medical on the day?
5. How long will the appointment take?
1. Why choose All Medicals and Physicals?
We have extensive experience in all types of medicals and have a fast turn around time of accurate paperwork. We guarantee same day paperwork, providing we are not waiting on laboratory results. We can almost always guarantee same day appointments for last minute bookings.
We are a comprehensive medical practice with extensive testing available on site; being that we are centrally located in the Brisbane CBD we also have access to every type of specialist or testing facility within walking distance.
There is a fully functioning General Practitioner surgery downstairs which employs 15 doctors with different specialities should we require them.
2. What are my billing options?
For new clients, we will require payment before results are released. Your employee will attend the appointment and we will send out an invoice directly after, results will be sent immediately upon receipt of payment either by fax, email or post.
Should you become one of our regular clients we would be happy to set up an account for you, and will require payment within 30 days from appointment. Results will be sent out immediately after your employee’s appointment.
3. Who gets medical results?
4. Why should my employees have pre employment medical screening?
Last year there were 127 355 serious claims to workers compensation, median payments for women were $7400 and $8500 for men.
By having your employee’s complete mandatory pre employment screening and identify if they are actually fit to perform the duties they are required to, you can save yourself countless amounts of money in compensation related expenses.
5. Why should I send my executives for medical screening?
Executives can be exposed to sedentary lifestyle by working in a busy office, which can be dangerous to the cardiovascular or metabolic systems. By doing yearly or biyearly full medical checks, we can identify life threatening disease before they become a major health problem and save your executives from taking extensive sick leave from work.
Why not keep your executives healthy and more productive at work by ensuring they have regular health check ups.